The Chamber, Gadsden & Etowah County is currently accepting applications for a Programs Specialist.
- Provides development, continuous improvement of and oversight and implementation of all Chamber programs to ensure optimum benefit to membership while maintaining budgetary limitations.
- Administration of monthly networking and education events, including but not limited to: Business After Hours, Business and Gravy, Chamber Council, ChamberU, Discovery Café, Rise & Shine Economic Development Speaker Series, new member breakfasts, etc.
- Administration of member recognition activities including but not limited to: ribbon cuttings, ground-breakings, open houses, meet & greets, etc.
- Administration of periodic opportunities/partnerships for member training, such as safety, disaster preparedness, census tools, AIDT leadership trainings, business workshops, special panels and forums such as but not limited to Emerging Issues.
- Administration of member-submitted events, flyers, coupons, etc. for website through ChamberMaster
- Administration of regular updates to Chamber website.
- Assists with execution of monthly Student Leadership Council program.
- Assists with execution of monthly Leadership Etowah program.
- Assists in member retention programs, such as thank you letters, retention phone calls, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.