Organizational, communication & computer skills needed. Individual will work in all areas of the Chamber’s expanded program of work.
The individual will:
1) Plan, implement & record all meetings of the Tourism & Recreation Work Group.
2) Plan & implement events & programs associated with the Tourism Work Group as
listed in the Chamber’s 2019 Business Plan.
3) Coordinate logistics for the Chamber’s two monthly luncheons (e.g. “Chamber Connections
Luncheon” and “Chamber Community Luncheon).
4) Maintain accurate income & expense records for all assigned programs.
5) Liaison with & motivate Tourism & Recreation Work Group chair & members.
6) Contribute articles on events & programs associated with Tourism & Recreation Work
Group and programs to which you are assigned.
7) Provide assistance to other Chamber events and programs as needed.
8) Maintain accurate information in Chamber’s database.
9) Greet visitors/ provide information.
10) Answer telephones/ provide information.
11) Carry out other professional duties as assigned by Chamber President.
Submit resume and references by no later than January 14. MAIL: GSCC, 1301 County Services Drive, Pelham, AL, 35124; EMAIL: email@example.com .