Manager, Community & Career Development
Communication, ability to manage multiple programs, work with volunteers, organizational & computer skills a must.
The individual will:
1) Plan, implement & record all meetings of the following Work Groups:
– Career Readiness
– Health Services
2) Plan & implement events & programs associated with the Career Readiness Work Group as listed in the Chamber’s 2019 Business Plan (e.g. “Keeping It Real”, “Communication Matters”, “Education Connections”, etc.)
3) Work with 58 INC., the County’s economic development entity and the Chamber’s collaborative partner on programs and events.
4) Plan & implement events & programs associated with the Health Services Work Group as listed in the Chamber’s 2019 Business Plan (e.g. “Health Focus of the Month”, “Healthcare Professional of the Year”, “Health Lifestyles Expo”, “Public Safety Awards”, etc.)
5) Maintain accurate income & expense records for all assigned programs.
6) Liaison with & motivate Work Group chairs & members.
7) Contribute articles on events & programs associated with Work Groups and programs to which you are assigned.
8) Provide assistance with other Chamber programs and events as needed.
9) Maintain accurate information in Chamber’s database.
10) Greet visitors/ provide information.
11) Answer telephones/ provide information.
12) Carry out other professional duties as assigned by Chamber President.
Submit resume and references by no later than January 14. MAIL: 1301 County Services Drive, Pelham, AL, 35124; EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.