JOB POSTING: PRESIDENT, OPELIKA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Submission Date: October 7, 2016
The Opelika Chamber of Commerce is seeking a new President to lead the organization. The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-starting individual with vision and planning capabilities to move the Chamber forward in supporting the vibrant business community in Opelika and its members. This individual should be passionate about helping the organization reach its goals.
The Opelika Chamber of Commerce in Alabama has over 700 members and is a four star accredited Chamber. We have an active Board of Directors and 3 full time staff members to assist the President.
- At least 5 year experience as a successful leader with business acumen.
- Must be able to effectively deal with volunteers, public officials and the general public.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage budgets and read financial statements.
- Must have supervisory experience and/or know how.
- Ability to represent chamber members both individually and collectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and tact.
- Minimum of BA/BS in related field and/or further experience in related field.
- Successful completion of a background check.
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements by September 23, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Chamber Search, P. O. Box 2366, Opelika, Alabama 36803.
To review a complete job description, go to www.opelikachamber.org.