Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Reports Directly to: President and CEO
The Executive Assistant to the President and Manager of Strategic Affairs provides administrative support to the President and CEO. This position requires a person who is detail oriented and can prioritize workflow and requests made to the Office of the President.
• Coordinate logistics and strategic operations for the President and CEO.
• Manage and coordinate the President and CEO’s schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
• Coordinate the functions of the Office of the President with the day-to-day functions of all other departments within BCA, including Governmental Affairs, Communications, Finance and Administration, and Membership.
• Prepare and complete special projects for the Office of the President as requested, including but not limited to internal and external letters, memos and mass emails.
• Coordinate the BCA Board of Directors operations which include, but are not limited to, drafting and organizing minutes, issuing notices, and serving as a representative for the Office of the President for any pertinent board purposes.
• Coordinate the BCA Board Executive Committee operations which include, but are not limited to, drafting and organizing minutes, issuing notices, and setting weekly or biweekly conference calls.
• Coordinate and execute the functions of the BCA Board of Directors annual nomination process.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications
• Previous experience in a senior administrative position
• Superior organizational skills
• Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (or the MAC version of each of the programs mentioned)
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills • Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion, be proactive and show initiative
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
Email resumes to Drew Harrell email@example.com
Closing date for submissions is November 27, 2019.