Executive Leadership Conference Scholarship Deadline- April 1
CCAA, the Building a Better Alabama Foundation, and CCAA sponsors annually provide scholarships to CCAA events such as the Executive Leadership Conference (formerly Summer Conference) and Professional Development Conference. The scholarships provide training opportunities for chambers of all sizes and ensure the highest trained and prepared professionals throughout Alabama chambers.
Criteria for selection for Scholarships:
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need.
- Applicants must be CCAA members in good standing (except for local communities with no local chamber of commerce)
- Applicants must demonstrate dedication to the profession and intent to continue in the field of community and economic development.
- Scholarships must be used for the event awarded and cannot be used for other events.
- Applicants must submit a separate application for each scholarship applied for.
Guidelines for Scholarships:
- Scholarships will cover conference registration. Travel costs and other incidental expenses are the responsibility of recipient.
- Each recipient will be responsible for making his/her own travel arrangements and lodging reservations. CCAA staff will register recipients upon award of the scholarship and acceptance.