Submission Deadline Wednesday, June 16, 2021
The CCAA Chamber Champion Award recognizes the commendable performance and leadership of an emerging Alabama chamber professional.
• 3 or less total years of employed service in the chamber industry. Does not have to be consecutive years.
• All full time (30+ hours/week) chamber employees are eligible.
• Must demonstrate professionalism and exemplary leadership to his/her chamber and community.
• Should possess an abiding desire to advance the chamber profession and industry.
• Should demonstrate non-chamber community involvement such as civic participation, religious/charitable/educational related activities, etc.
• Should be an active participate in CCAA professional development activities.
Submissions for Chamber Champion Award should be mailed to:
Re: Chamber Champion Award
2 North Jackson Street, Suite 607
Montgomery, AL 36104
Or via email to: